Management Advisory Practitioners Inc. approaches every client’s business as if it were our own. We believe a consulting firm should be more than an advisor. We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, align our incentives with their objectives, and collaborate to unlock the full potential of their business. This builds deep and enjoyable relationships.
The right approach is necessary for the right outcome. MAP approaches work by applying its external knowledge to your organization’s internal way of doing work. We know that in order to maximize the potential of success for your company we need to shape our expert advice in a way that applies to your way of doing business. This allows us to create rich relationships with our clients.
1. INITIAL CONSULTATION
Every client has unique needs, which is why we offer a free initial consultation to all of our prospective clients. This allows our team to get to know you and what your needs are. The consultation also establishes a basis for our relationship so that we can create a custom package that suits the needs of your business.
2. STRATEGIC AUDIT
Depending on the complexity of the business, our team of professionals conducts a thorough study of the business by focusing on five main components: marketing, human resources, strategy, finance, and operations. This phase can last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. At this stage, a custom strategic audit will be created that includes recommendations, gaps in the business, and other critical information.
3. PRESENTATION OF FINDINGS
A full report of the strategic audit will be presented to the owners. This audit will create the basis of the engagement moving forward. A list of recommended changes will be highlighted based off of the identified gaps in the business that need to be addressed. This valuable report provides the owners with a deeper look into their business from the vantage point of a neutral, third party. MAP Inc. will provide a recommendation of the engagement services that the clients wish to use. These engagements vary from level of involvement between the owners and MAP Inc.
4. SELECTION OF ENGAGEMENT
Short Term Engagement
Typically, these engagements last between 3 to 6 months. They are reserved for established businesses that are looking to enhance their operations and already have the necessary infrastructure to support the changes. MAP Inc. will strictly work to introduce the changes and provide support to the personnel designated to carry out the work.
Long Term Engagement
Typically, these engagements are for 12 months and beyond, and includes the following:
- The management of the office will be outsourced to our trusted practitioners;
- Our team will take the lead on all HR, accounting/finance, marketing, and operational functions of the office;
- Any outsourced activities will go through our network of trusted partners to ensure that quality work is still affordable;
- The owner will have a trusted business advisor to rely on for all decision-making activities
This package is ideal for the following businesses:
- A small office that does not need a full-time manager but is looking to capitalize on the expertise of a professional;
- An office that does not have an employee that possesses the management skills needed to manage the business;
- A practice that is looking to get an expert management team that can increase the efficiency and value of the office; or
- An owner that is looking to outsource the management of the office in order to focus on other elements of the business.