Who We Are?
MAP is a rapidly growing health care management services provider. It ensures effective and efficient delivery of health care services to the community.
MAP provides a supportive, fun, and fast-paced work environment for growth-oriented, innovative, and competent individuals.
The MAP Corporate Controller is responsible for the finance & accounting function at the corporate and client-practice level. This senior role will work closely with the CEO and CFO/COO to implement the strategic vision of the organization. They will also work with the clinical leads at the client-practices to streamline processes and ensure the accounting/finance functions are rolling up cohesively to the MAP accounting/finance division.
- Monthly financial reporting for MAP and client-practices.
- Communicate with external parties such as accountants, lenders, etc. as needed.
- Record, store and analyze information using accounting software.
- Comply with company and government policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform budgeting, financial projections and bookkeeping for multiple entities.
- Prepare and process payroll and benefits information.
- Perform financial analysis for projects.
- Analyze, improve and standardize accounting processes.
- Assist the CFO/COO with the operations management as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Post-secondary degree in accounting or finance.
- Two-year or more work experience working in accounting and managing staff members.
- Experience managing medical, dental or health care clinic is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles and familiar with accounting/ bookkeeping software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced level knowledge in Excel is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Software.
- Detail oriented, trustworthy, perceptive in a way that can sense minor issues before they turn into big problems.
- Excellent organizational skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree specializing in accounting.
- Professional accounting designation is an asset but not a requirement.
If you are interested in applying, please click the button above or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for further screening.