Who We Are?
MAP is a rapidly growing health care management services provider. It ensures effective and efficient delivery of health care services to the community.
MAP provides a supportive, fun, and fast-paced work environment for growth-oriented, innovative, and competent individuals.
In this pivotal role, the HR Generalist is supporting various human resources functions within our organization, all with a profound impact on healthcare. Reporting to the Manager of Shared Services, we seek a dynamic individual who possesses a deep understanding of HR principles, outstanding communication skills, and the ability to multitask effectively.
As the HR Generalist, you’ll not only help drive our HR operations but also be a key contributor to our mission of healthcare innovation and excellence.
- Oversee and manage the payroll process, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in salary and benefits disbursement.
- Address payroll-related issues to ensure smooth payroll operations.
- Manage and maintain office staff schedules, vacations, and sick days.
- Maintain and update employee records and HR databases.
- Generate HR reports and analyze HR metrics to provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain confidential information, records, and databases, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining HR policies.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, candidate screening, and interviews.
- Coordinate and conduct employee onboarding processes, ensuring a smooth transition for new hires.
- Provide administrative support for the cross-functional departments at the corporate office.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in an HR role, preferably as an HR Generalist or similar position for at least 3-5 years.
- Sound knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Experience in understanding Ontario’s employment legislations governing healthcare practices, and staying current on any changes
- Experience working with Power Pay and Dayforce is an asset.
- CHRP designation not required, but is considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented and trustworthy.
- Strong organizational skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- This is a full-time position.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should accommodation be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
If you are interested in applying, please click the button above or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.