Practice Manager, Dental
Who We Are?
MAP is a rapidly growing health care management services provider. It ensures effective and efficient delivery of health care services to the community.
MAP provides a supportive, fun, and fast-paced work environment for growth-oriented, innovative, and competent individuals.
Are you a skilled dental professional with a passion for leadership? We are seeking a dedicated Practice Manager for our Dental clinic. In this role, you’ll be at the heart of our practice’s operations, fostering an environment where both patients and staff thrive.
As the Practice Manager, your role will include:
Clinical and Administrative Support:
- Play a pivotal role in dental care, assisting dentists and hygienists, and ensuring a seamless patient experience.
- Maintain precise and confidential patient records and practice documentation.
- Oversee daily clinic operations, from scheduling to facility maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and ethical standards.
- Lead, mentor, and develop clinical and administrative teams, nurturing their passion for dental healthcare.
- Handle HR matters, from recruitment to performance reviews and staff development.
- Contribute to strategic discussions, shaping best practices in oral healthcare.
- Assist with accounts receivable and supplies management.
- Foster open communication within the team and with external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with corporate teams to ensure smooth operations.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Current registration as a Registered Dental Hygienist or Certified Dental Assistant Leve II in good standing with the respective College and/or Association.
- 7+ years of employment experience as an RDH or DA.
- Proficiency in EMR dental charting.
- Previous experience in managing human resources.
Skills, and Abilities
- Clinical Proficiency: Strong experience as a Registered Dental Hygienist or Dental Assistant with a deep understanding of oral healthcare.
- Supportive Leadership: Ability to lead and empower teams while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Organizational Skills: Attention to detail and strong organizational abilities.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication for issue resolution and conveying information.
- Empathy and Integrity: Display empathy, fairness, and integrity in all interactions.
- A degree in health sciences and/or business administration, in addition to RDH or DA training, is an asset.
- Experience with ClearDent is an asset.
- Experience managing a dental clinic is an asset.
- This is a full-time position.
- Your primary workplace will be at the main dental practice location, with weekly administrative time at our Corporate office for meetings, training, and managerial tasks.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should accommodation be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
If you are interested in applying, please click the button above or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Us in Enhancing Oral Healthcare
Thank you for considering our opportunity. If you’re selected for an interview, please inform us if accommodation is required. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a welcoming and supportive work environment where you can lead and excel in dental practice management.
Join us as a Practice Manager and be at the forefront of exceptional oral healthcare!